Monday 6 March 2017

The view from Clifton Mews

Waste land in Whitegate Road being tidied up
The view from Clifton Mews


I was pleased to see the other week that some waste land in Whitegate Road was being tidied. The gentleman doing the tidying up told me the land belonged to the Tomassi family, which was intriguing. Since I had recently featured it here, in my blog, then perhaps someone in that family was inspired by what they saw. Maybe Anna is a fan.







Anyway, following on from that success I thought I would highlight another eyesore in Milton ward in the hope that it would quickly see some TLC.

Clifton Mews runs off Devereux Road. I am not sure whether this piece of land belongs to either of those roads, or whether it belongs to an address in Clifftown Parade. Whatever it belongs to, it is a dumping ground at the moment.




1 comment:

  1. Have a look at planning application 16/00221/FUL | Erect dwelling on land adjacent 1 Clifton Mews (Amended Proposal) for which conditional planning permission was granted last year on 14 April 2016.

    ReplyDelete

St Luke's Voice Winter 2018/19 edition